Yo-Kai Watch 2: Bony Spirits
Regular Price: £23.95
Special Price £16.95
The Kave XTD Stereo is an example of shaking up industry standards, and setting a new, higher bar in headset technology. ROCCAT‘s engineers ensured every technical aspect of the Kave XTD Stereo was cutting-edge, from the robust yet comfortable design, to the highest quality sound experience gamers can engage in. Every sound, both loud and subtle, is a crisp, clear aural experience. Ideal for gaming, movies and music, this headset is built for long sessions of wear without ear fatigue. Gaming or otherwise, the Kave XTD Stereo ensure that no sound will be left unheard. Rich Stereo Sound In gaming, the smallest sounds are often the most important. It’s crucial to hear everything from the snap of a twig, to a whispered command. If you can’t hear them, but your opponent can hear you, your game might as well be over. The Kave XTD Stereo gives you the aural edge with ultra-clear, 50mm neodymium speaker units in each ear cup, ensuring that all sounds big and small, are heard in rich stereo. The speaker units deliver crisp, clear audio with a huge dynamic range, meaning that you hear not only the faintest of sounds but also get ground-shaking low-end sound that puts you right in your favourite games and movies. Noise-Cancelling Detachable Mic You’re in the heat of battle, attempting to coordinate an attack, but background noise is drowning out your crucial commands. This is a problem with low-quality headsets, but not with the Kave XTD Stereo, which features a noise-cancelling microphone that blocks out unwanted atmospheric distractions. The result? Your teammates hear only what you want them to, so you can focus on the fight. With an easily accessible clip-on in-cable remote with volume control and mute switch, you have full control over audio from the moment you hit the battlefield. Fully rotatable through 360 degrees and detachable, the Kave XTD Stereo's microphone is equally as impressive while watching movies as it is while gaming. Comfortable, Robust Stylish Design Robust, ultra-light, and with a comfortable ergonomic headband and netted cloth ear cup cushions, this is a headset that is built to last and suitable for hardcore gaming sessions. In spite of its low weight, the Kave XTD Stereo’s robust and durable build, makes it perfect for marathon gaming sessions. Styled with a killer ROCCAT motif on the ear cup's side, the Kave XTD Stereo lets everyone know you're a ROCCATEER!
- Robust with a huge dynamic range
- Built to last with a light yet durable design
- Ergonomic and highly comfortable headband and ear cup
- Rich stereo sound, with 2x 50mm ultra-clear neodymium speakers
- Robust engineering, ultra-durable for hardcore playability
- Streamlined in-cable remote, for total audio control at your fingertips
- Noise-Cancelling mic, rotatable and detachable
- Supreme comfort, high-comfort, low-weight design
- Killer design, ROCCAT blue motif and cable Technical Specification Driver Units
- Frequency response: 20-20.000Hz
- Max. SPL at 1kHz: 115 plus/minus 2dB
- Max. input power: 400mW
- Drive diameter front: 50mm
- Driver unit material: Neodymium magnet
- Impedance: 32 ohms General
- Weight (headset only): 305g
- Cable length: 2.5m Microphone
- Frequency response: 10
- Driver diameter: 4x 1.5mm
- Sensitivity at 1kHz: -32 plus/minus 2dB
- Signal-to-noise ratio: @1kHz: 50dB
- Impedance: 2.2 kohms
- Directivity: omni-directional System Requirements
- Stereo sound card for playback
- 1x 3.5mm jack (sound)
- 1x 3.5mm jack (mic)ReviewsConnectedDigitalWorld
- 5/5 Gold AwardURL: http://connecteddigitalworld.com/2014/10/15/review-roccat-kave-xtd-stereo-gaming-headset
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.