Immerse yourself in the pinnacle of all theme park simulators with RollerCoaster Tycoon 3D, tailored exclusively for Nintendo 3DS. From constructing the wildest roller coasters to picking out the perfect spot for your stores and amenities amidst jam-packed crowds, you can finally enjoy the classic RollerCoaster Tycoon experience on a portable handheld for the first time ever! Game Features
- Complete creative freedom with streamline controls: A deep coaster construction system and robust theme park customization. Design the wildest, most imaginative roller coasters using a user-friendly toolset and a wide array of upgrade possibilities and park themes at your disposal.
- A deep and immersive management sim experience: Rollercoaster Tycoon 3D takes the demanding management simulation from the PC series and compresses it into a handheld form, creating a challenging yet manageable take on the sim genre for players of all ages.
- New gameplay mode with special unlockable content: Choose your own player character and then set off on a journey around the world to expand your roller coaster empire. As you progress, you'll unlock tons of unique attractions, themes, amenities and more.
- Go on a ride in 3D: The first-person view for coaster rides fully immerses players with the innovative 3D display
- First-person track builder: The first-person track builder is an entirely streamline and intuitive way to build coasters. It not only allows players to experience the building process from a brand new perspective, but also makes coaster creation highly accessible by letting players easily switch between first- and third-person view.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.