In search of a missing girl, our hero stumbles upon the frontier town of Trampoli. Here he finds the object of his search but his task doesnt end there. In the mysterious town inhabited by spirits called Runeys and shadowed by a gigantic whale island, he must start life anew.
In this idyllic setting our hero can pursue various trades (farming, forging, crafting, cooking, etc.), explore the town and the floating island above, or seek out adventure in the dungeons. Over time the town will grow, as do the number of inhabitants. Shopkeepers, farmers, tavern masters and craftsmen; all are ready to be our heros friends, enemies and maybe more. However, trouble in the sky above soon interrupts our heros new life. What is this ominous power that threatens such a peaceful town? How will he protect his friends, his love and the village that has become his home?
- Life-like interactions pursuing relationships with NPC characters may lead to friendship, love or even marriage
- Dynamic ecosystem cultivate and harvest crops on the fields strewn throughout the game
- Growing crops attracts Runeys (spirits) which live symbiotically with fertile land
- Varied dungeons are secreted about the game area
- A very special dungeon soars right above your headif you can reach it
- Intuitive Wii controls use the Wii Remote and Nunchuk to do everything!
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.