Sacred 2: Fallen Angel is an action-RPG that combines compelling story and free-roaming gameplay in a huge, seamless gameworld. Poised on the brink of destruction and threatened by over whelming chaos, a mysterious energy source is spreading across the world of Ancaria. Leaving mutation and terror in its wake, this living energy has become the razors edge on which all else is balanced. The powers of Light and Shadow are destined to collide in an ill fated battle that could tear apart the fabric of life itself. Featuring six diverse characters, extensive skill progression, a range of gameplay styles, and parallel campaigns of heroic duality in both single and multiplayer modes, Sacred 2: Fallen Angel brings the fantasy world to life. Sacred 2: Fallen Angel is a living, breathing fantasy world and is the perfect setting for action-RPG heroes to carve their own legends. Game Features
- Six diverse characters to choose from each with distinct gameplay styles
- Modifiable combat arts - the player will be able to modify any combat art during the development of their character
- Mercenaries can be hired in addition to the minions acquired via quest completion
- New multiplayer Arena mode - fight against other players or specific enemies in the arena to climb the leaderboard
- Unrestricted mounted battle - each character will be able to ride various mounts and engage in melee and ranged combat
- Ability to trade items and gold via Lobbyworld
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.