Story-driven gameplay: Each of Season Two’s five episodes has a self-contained plot but is also part of a larger, season-wide mystery. Subplots weave in and out of the main storyline, similar to a TV sitcom
- Interface: Sam & Max Season Two has a simple “point and click” interface that is easy to navigate on both PC and Wii. The player moves Sam around the screen and interacts with the game world using the mouse or Wii remote
- Pick up and play: Sam & Max Season Two has been designed to appeal to both hardcore and casual gaming audiences. Even the most inexperienced gamer will be up to speed in minutes, thanks to an optional tutorial during which Sam and Max lead the player through a simple puzzle while explaining the interface and basic gameplay
- Innovative hint system: Sam & Max Season Two detects when a player is stuck based on how much time has passed since the last puzzle was solved. Max or another character then gives a hint. In this way, hints are fully integrated into the playing experience. Hint frequency is set by the player, and hints can be turned off completely by those who prefer not to use them.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* on this item for UK delivery at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.