SBK 2011 will feature a brand new artistic direction, an up-to-date driving model to meet the gamers expectations following the most accurate feedback collected so far on the web, as well as a more appealing presentation and side effects, due to an overall enhancement of the whole visual impact (menus, environments, 3D objects, lighting effects and much, much more). A simple side-by-side comparison with SBK X will allow the major improvements to stand out. As regards to the official content available on launch day, SBK 2011 will deliver the entire official package of the next Championship Season: all classes, featuring 9 bike manufacturers, 70 riders and 16 tracks from the 2011 season.
- More than 20 motorbike models, included the new SBK Ninja ZX-10R
- Expanded career mode
- Brand new story mode
- Photo mode - upload your best shots to Facebook
- 16 player multiplayer
- True to the SBK license: 16 tracks including Monza, Silverstone and Assen, 9 licensed manufacturers, over 70 riders to give you the full SBK experience
- A Variety of game modes: Enjoy the classic modes such as the Career Mode (where you manage your team, from a simple drive test to more complex bike customisations), Quick Race, Time Attack, Race Week-end or Championship. Discover the brand new SBK TOUR where you'll travel around the world and take on different challenges to reach the final stage and unlock all the available prizes
- Graphics improvements: Lighting effects, physics, 3D characters, animations, shadows, motion blur: Everything is now incredibly accurate
- Photo sharing: For the first time in the SBK series, you are now able to take pictures of your best performances and share your content via social networking sites
- Extend your experience online: Compete with your friends (up to 16 players online) in 2 game modes: Quick Race and Championship. Download the ghosts from the online leaderboards and compete against the best times in the world
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.