The official game of the FIM Superbike World Championship is back and is now the most complete motorcycling simulation ever created! Play through the last four seasons of the SBK world championships, including the brand new 2012 season to become world champion or test your skills in the brand new SBK Experience mode. With SBK Generations, Milestone has developed a masterpiece: the definitive motorcycle game, crammed with over 220+ riders, 60 bike models, 140+ teams, 17 circuits and up to 16 player online multi-player!
- Official Mode: live the glamour of the official Superbike championship! Race as one of the SBK, Supersport and Superstock 1000 riders on the most famous tracks in the world, and rewrite the history of the seasons from 2009 to 2012.
- Career Mode: take your rider through the championships from 2009 to 2012, starting in the lower classes and riding your way up to the top, where the title of World Champion awaits!
- SBK Experience: a unique and innovative experience that will take you into the world of motorcycling through exciting objective-specific challenges and one-manufacturer races against the best riders in the world, Legends included!
- Online: experience all the thrills of a real Superbike race, challenging up to 15 players online.
- SBK: 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009
- WSS (SuperSport): 2011, 2010, 2009
- WSTK (SuperStock 1000): 2010, 2009
- SBK Legends
- Aragòn, Spain
- Assen, Holland
- Brno, Czech Republic
- Donington Park, England
- Imola, Italy
- Kyalami, South Africa
- Losail, Qatar
- Magny Cours, France
- Miller Motorsport Park, USA
- Misano, Italy (San Marino)
- Monza, Italy
- Nurburgring, Germany
- Phillip Island, Australia
- Portimao, Portugal
- Silverstone, England
- Valencia, Spain
- Vallelunga, Italy
10 Motorbike Manufacturers Including:
- KTM – MV
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.