Join Smiley and friends for the adventure of a lifetime. Marooned on a desert island, you must participate in various challenges to overcome the dangers and perils of the island while collecting rewards and treasure. Explore the island and meet the natives (some friendly and some not so friendly) who may help or hinder you as you progress through the many games of skill, logic and reactions. Action, adventure, danger, mystery, exploration and discovery are all on the menu when you play the Island Challenge.
- Play 14 action packed arcade style games that vary from games of skill and reactions to full-on side scrolling platform sections
- High replay value is provided by achieving high-scores to earn all the Bronze, Silver and Gold medals and ultimately win the Smiley Trophy
- Play the Island Challenge on your own or compete against friends in a 2 to 4 player party
- Go head-to-head in the exciting and highly competitive 2-player Duel Mode
- Collect Smiley Coins and use them to pay tolls that will unlock secret routes and access to the platform games filled with treasure
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.