Become Finn a young sorcerer apprentice who must use his newly acquired magic skills on his travels deep into the heart of the Faerie Kingdom. Along the way, Finn must master the various types of magic – arcane, earth, ice, fire, wind, and lightning – in order to stay alive, and to become truly deserving of bearing the title sorcerer. Game Features
- The PlayStation Move becomes your very own magic wand to conjure up core spells, such as attack, defend and enchant.
- Switch spells with a specific gesture, no need for buttons or menus.
- Solve environmental puzzles while you use unique gestures to repair bridges or unlock doors.
- Deep alchemy system with over 50 potions to discover Search for ingredients & powerful recipes
- Immersive story in an ancient mystical world with unique realms to explore.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.