Sorcery Saga: The Curse of the Great Curry God - A Yummy RPG!
Sorcery Saga: Curse of the Great Curry God tells the tale of a young aspiring sorceress named Pupuru, who is on a quest to save her friend’s curry restaurant from the big bad curry chain that has moved in. With the help (or not so much help) of a cast of wacky and strange characters including the grumpy, but lovable creature, Kuu, Pupuru’s quest to find ingredients to make the legendary curry becomes a delectable adventure fun for just about anyone!
Despite its seemingly innocent storyline, what makes Sorcery Saga: Curse of the Great Curry God special is that it's a “rogue-like” dungeon crawler. By definition, rogue-like gameplay give players permanent consequences for failing or dying. In Sorcery Saga, this means that once a player falls in a dungeon, the items they possess and the levels they have accrued through the game are all gone.
Players will be able to continue with the storyline, but will need to re-acquire lost items and levels. Players will need to determine their strategy before they enter a dungeon because even saving won’t help them. Luckily, Sorcery Saga offers a couple of ways to mitigate this such as whipping up some delicious curry to obtain a power boost or having Kuu get the player out of a sticky situation.
Sorcery Saga: Curse of the Great Curry God is filled with a host of wacky and lovable characters. Kuu, Pupuru’s brave but grumpy companion, journeys with the player into dungeons where he can assist in times of need. He not only helps battle the strange, sometimes appetizing critters that come out of the woodwork, but if the player falls in a dungeon and Kuu is still alive, it will allow them to keep their equipped items.
Along with Kuu, Pupuru is joined by Puni, a servant of the curry god and all around non-committal type. Puni tags along with Pupuru and Kuu on their quest, in hopes of finding the curry god himself.
- Dungeons Galore - Load up on items, learn a few spells, and traipse off into the many dungeons of the world Go toe-to-toe with a whole menagerie of weird and wondrous creatures, each with their own unique weapons and skills
- A Cast of Crazy Characters - From the mysterious and non-committal Puni and her Puni-radar and the irritatingly gluttonous Kuu, to the uber-creepy evil lord Gigadis, everyone you encounter will be different in their own special way
- Behold the Power of Curry - Need a quick boost to help you conquer even the most challenging of dungeons If you have the recipes and ingredients, you can make delicious, stat-boosting curry in any dungeon.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* on this item for UK delivery at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.