- Tactical Combat Action – Outsmart your enemies by setting up ambushes, dodging attacks, ducking behind cover, and using any of the multiple special abilities available to you.
- Multiple Game play Paths – Define your game experience with the decisions you make. Will you remain truly human in the face of insurmountable odds? Or will you enhance your abilities with cybernetic technology to even the score? Customise your character with multiple skills and special abilities that fit your style of play.
- Customisable Robotic Partner – Upgrade HR-V, your robot companion, with armour, weapons and special equipment. Command HR-V to perform offensive and defensive tactical combat manoeuvres or combine your efforts and unleash special attack combos.
- Chilling Sci-Fi Story – Follow a multi-chapter storyline and make key decisions that determine the best means to deal with the ferocious alien menace. Interact with dozens of characters with their own histories and personalities – no more "generic NPCs".
- Online Multiplayer – Up to 4 players can play cooperatively in a separate multiplayer campaign designed specifically for online play. Customize enemy difficulty and toughness to best fit your skill level.
- Futuristic Combat Technology – Access high-tech weaponry and armour in addition to advanced cybernetic upgrades that will offer powerful abilities with both risks and benefits.
For years, humanity has waged war against a race of ferocious alien invaders - a war that humanity has no chance of winning. As the alien armada unleashes its final attack on Earth, a last-ditch effort is made to evacuate the planet. Five massive colony ships desperately try to flee just as Earth is obliterated. Only one colony ship survives. Space Siege places you in the shoes of Seth Walker, a robotics specialist who must preserve the final remnants of the human race. During the course of the game, you are forced to make the most harrowing of choices: will you sacrifice your own humanity to save the human race? Game Features
|Release Date||22 Aug 2008Array ( [platform] => Array ( [label] => Format [value] => Windows PC [code] => platform [value_id] => 391 ) [manufacturer] => Array ( [label] => Manufacturer [value] => SEGA [code] => manufacturer [value_id] => 220 ) [brand] => Array ( [label] => Brand [value] => N/A [code] => brand [value_id] => ) [release_date] => Array ( [label] => Release Date [value] => 22 Aug 2008 [code] => release_date [value_id] => 2008-08-22 00:00:00 ) [clothing_size] => Array ( [label] => Size [value] => N/A [code] => clothing_size [value_id] => ) [age_rating_group] => Array ( [label] => Age Rating [value] => Unspecified [code] => age_rating_group [value_id] => 27 ) [genre] => Array ( [label] => Genre [value] => N/A [code] => genre [value_id] => ) )|