- Tactical Combat Action – Outsmart your enemies by setting up ambushes, dodging attacks, ducking behind cover, and using any of the multiple special abilities available to you.
- Multiple Game play Paths – Define your game experience with the decisions you make. Will you remain truly human in the face of insurmountable odds? Or will you enhance your abilities with cybernetic technology to even the score? Customise your character with multiple skills and special abilities that fit your style of play.
- Customisable Robotic Partner – Upgrade HR-V, your robot companion, with armour, weapons and special equipment. Command HR-V to perform offensive and defensive tactical combat manoeuvres or combine your efforts and unleash special attack combos.
- Chilling Sci-Fi Story – Follow a multi-chapter storyline and make key decisions that determine the best means to deal with the ferocious alien menace. Interact with dozens of characters with their own histories and personalities – no more "generic NPCs".
- Online Multiplayer – Up to 4 players can play cooperatively in a separate multiplayer campaign designed specifically for online play. Customize enemy difficulty and toughness to best fit your skill level.
- Futuristic Combat Technology – Access high-tech weaponry and armour in addition to advanced cybernetic upgrades that will offer powerful abilities with both risks and benefits.
For years, humanity has waged war against a race of ferocious alien invaders - a war that humanity has no chance of winning. As the alien armada unleashes its final attack on Earth, a last-ditch effort is made to evacuate the planet. Five massive colony ships desperately try to flee just as Earth is obliterated. Only one colony ship survives. Space Siege places you in the shoes of Seth Walker, a robotics specialist who must preserve the final remnants of the human race. During the course of the game, you are forced to make the most harrowing of choices: will you sacrifice your own humanity to save the human race? Game Features
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.