The wireless CALADO silent mouse lets you work in whisper-quiet comfort at your PC so you can keep calm in the hectic office environment. The advanced button technology effectively eliminates the noise you make when using the mouse: clicks are almost silent and those around you will no longer feel disturbed as it’s up to 90% quieter than a standard mouse. Thanks to its nice and compact shape combined with its premium, non-slip rubber coating, the CALADO Silent Mouse is designed to fit the shape of your right hand perfectly – all while offering precise and fluid tracking thanks to its sensor resolution of up to 1600dpi. What’s more, its robust wireless technology offers you up to 8m of wireless freedom
- Buttons: Five
- Wireless: 2.4GHz Technology
- Range: Up To 8m
- Resolution: 800 To 1600dpi
- Sensor: Optical
- DPI Switch For Rapid Toggling Between The Three Sensor Resolution Settings
- Quick & Easy Installation, With No Additional Drivers Needed
- Up To 90% Quieter
- Ergonomic Shape Designed To Fit Your Right Hand Perfectly
- Rubber Coating For A Great Feel
- Non-Slip, Rubberised Button/Function Scroll Wheel
- Compact Nano USB Receiver & Practical Storage Compartment
- Automatic Stand-By Mode For Maximum Battery Life
- Powered: Two AAA Batteries (Included)
- Dimensions (L×W×H): 106 × 73 × 36 mm
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.