Feel the thrill of the race with the two force vibration motors - and experience realistic racing fun that'll really get the adrenaline flowing. Maintain control at all times with the non-slip side grips and the analogue pedals in the separate pedal block. The realistic counter forces will throw you right into the centre of the action - regardless of whether you're playing on the PC or PlayStation 3
- Two Force Vibration Motors for an Exciting Gaming Experience
- Developed for the PC and PlayStation 3
- Twelve Digital Buttons
- Six Freely Programmable Buttons within Easy Reach
- Two Freely Programmable Buttons Directly Integrated into the Steering Wheel Rim
- Silicone-covered Side Grips Offer Extreme Grip and Comfort
- Rugged, Non-slip Pedal Kit
- Two Shifter Paddles
- Large 220 Degree Steering Lock
- Strong Suction Cups
- 1.8m Cable
- USB Connection
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.