Speed is the key: the KUDOS Z-9 responds to your commands with no delay and gives you a considerable competitive speed advantage over your opponents. Customise your KUDOS Z-9 Gaming Mouse with its easy-to-use and extensive programming function to suit the way you game. All this is rounded off by the KUDOS Z-9 Configurator app, allowing you to easily customise your driver settings – without sacrificing precious gaming time calling up the driver menu. The effects of changing are felt instantly. Among other things, the self-explanatory interface lets you switch profiles, assign keys and adjust the sensor resolution, paving the way to victory
- Professional Grade
- Fully Customisable
- Excellent Ergonomics
- Nine Programmable Buttons
- Distinctively Notched 4-Way Scroll Wheel
- DPI and Profile Switches
- Ultra-Precise Laser Sensor
- Configurable Sensitivity Levels from 50 to 8200dpi
- Easy-to-Use Configuration Software
- Internal Memory for Profiles and Macros
- Zero-Response-Time Buttons for Lag-Free Operation
- 64 Colours for the Profile Indicator Strip Illumination
- Red Illuminated Scroll Wheel
- Ergonomically Designed with Thumb Indent for Right-Handed User
- Flexible, Sheathed 1.8m USB Cable
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.