Daily monotonous tasks using a standard computer mouse can cause permanent injury to your shoulder, arm and hand. This is why renowned physiotherapists recommend ergonomic vertical mice as an alternative, such as the MANEJO Ergonomic Vertical Mouse. Thanks to its vertical shape, your wrist always stays in a relaxed, neutral position even when performing repetitive movements. It's the stylish way to prevent chronic cramps and strain
- Ergonomic Shape, Encourages a Healthy Posture
- Resolution: 1600dpi
- Sensor: Optical
- Buttons: 3
- Connectivity: 2.4GHz Wireless
- Range: 8 Metre
- Right-Handed Mouse
- Integrated DPI Switch
- Accurate, Easy-Access and Quiet Scroll Wheel
- Compact Nano Receiver Stowable in the Mouse
- Automatic Stand-By Mode for Maximum Battery Life
- Perfect For Any Sized Hand
- Power-Saving Mode
- Practical LED Status Indicator
- Quick, Driverless Installation
- Batteries Included (2x AAA)
- Dimensions: 72 × 127 × 60 mm (W×L×H)
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.