In the virtual battle the PRIME Z-DW Gaming Mouse secures a decisive advantage for you. The extensive configuration software lets you assign macros to buttons, create profiles and define command sequences that are retrieved without any delay thanks to the mouse’s zero-response time. A multi-coloured LED display provides immediate feedback on the profile settings. What’s more, sometimes one mouse wheel just isn’t enough: the second mouse wheel can also be assigned powerful commands and complex macro sequences
- Maximum precision
- Resolution: 3200dpi
- Optical sensor
- Excellent in ergonomics
- 8 programmable buttons, second, fully configurable scroll wheel plus profile and dpi switch
- Software offers extensive configuration and customisation options
- Internal memory for up to 5 profiles and macro software
- Zero-response-time buttons for lag-free operation
- 64 colours for experience-enhancing scroll wheel illumination
- Flexible, sheathed 1.8m USB cable
- Two scrolling wheels that are macro programmable
- Multi-Coloured LED display to provide feedback on profile settings
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* for UK destinations at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Only available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays on items that are in-stock.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.