The QUAINT 2.1 Subwoofer System lets you enjoy your music, movies and games at high volume. The speaker set is perfect for any device with a 3.5mm headphone socket and makes your multimedia content sound just like it’s meant to. And what’s really handy is that its USB powered: just connect the compact system to your PC and it’s ready to use
- Active 2.1 speaker system
- Compact design
- Cutting-edge design with high-gloss finish
- Balanced multimedia sound
- Protective metal mesh grills
- USB powered for maximum convenience
- Easy set-up
- For any device with a 3.5mm audio output
- True-to-life audio with rubber feet to prevent skidding
- Perfect for multimedia content including games, music and movies
- Direct volume control on the subwooferTechnical Specification
- Subwoofer driver: 3 inch
- Subwoofer frequency response: 60Hz
- Satellite driver: 2 x 2 inch
- Satellite frequency response: 130 Hz
- Power output: Subwoofer: 3W RMS, Satellites: 2 x 2W RMS, Total: 7W RMS
- Cable lengths: USB (mains): 1.0m, Audio: 1.0m, Satellites: 0.8m
- Dimensions: Subwoofer: 135 x 15 x 129 mm, Satellites: 82 x 72 x 79 mm x 2 (W x D x H)
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.