The THEBE headset delivers rich sound with powerful bass for music, movies and games. Its generously sized earcups offer reliable shielding against background noise plus they feature ultra-soft padding for maximum comfort. What’s more, the integrated sound card and practical USB connector let you connect a speaker system to your PC in addition to the headset itself – all without the hassle of needing to swap connectors
- Stereo PC headset
- Integrated sound card
- USB connector
- connect your headset and speakers to the PC at the same time
- Stunning sound quality with powerful bass
- Maximum comfort thanks to large earcups featuring ultra-soft padding
- Reliable shielding against background noise
- Flexible microphone arm
- Inline remote with volume controller plus microphone and playback mute switch
- Easy, driverless installation
- 2 Meter cable
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.