The TORID Gamepad is a universal game controller: use it to play the latest blockbusters as well as to re-experience your personal classics. The gamepad lets you switch really easily between the two current controller technologies, XInput and DirectInput, at the press of a button. With this unique compatibility, almost every game is covered. But that’s not all: if you prefer gaming on your console rather than in front of your PC, just plug your TORID Gamepad into your PS3. Gain full control of virtual worlds with the greatest of accuracy and in total strain-free comfort - and take your gaming experience to the next level with realistic vibrations, ergonomically positioned, accurate analog sticks, plus turbo function for controlled rapid firing. The TORID Gamepad always lets you exploit your tactical advantage
- For PC and PS3
- Robust Construction
- Connection: 2.4GHz Wireless Technology
- Play Time: Up to 10hrs
- Charging Time: Approx. 2-3hrs
- Compact Nano USB Receiver
- Intense Vibration Effects
- Range: Up to 8m
- Dual-Mode Technology for Full Compatibility
- Switchable between XInput and DirectInput
- Analog Sticks
- Digital 8-way D-pad
- Maximum Precision
- Ergonomically Left Stick
- Buttons: Two Analog Triggers, Two Bumpers, Ten Digital, on/off & Turbo Fire
- Battery: 600mAh Li-Polymer
- Rubberised Sides for Outstanding Grip & Secure Hold
- Includes USB Charging Cable (100cm)
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.