DiRT 4 - Day One Edition
Regular Price: £42.95
Special Price £34.95
Enjoy the convenience of your PC headset even with the latest notebooks, tablet PCs and smartphones. This adapter lets you connect any headset with separate headphone and microphone plugs to devices with a single 4-pole headset socket.
- Headset adapter
- Connects any stereo headset with dual plugs really easily to smartphones, tablet PCs and notebooks with a 4-pole socket
- Compatible with the latest iPhone, Samsung Galaxy S3, iPad, MacBook and Ultrabook devices
- Two 3.5mm sockets (3-pole, female) for headphones and microphone, one 3.5mm plug (4-pole, male)
- Enjoy the full functionality of popular inline remotes for volume adjustment and microphone muting
- Total flexibility
- Maximum signal quality
- Cable length: 15cm
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.