Hand-to-hand combat or area damage, spells or base expansion: the ULTOR Illuminated Mechanical Gaming Keyboard lets you customise your gaming profile, create complex macros and dramatically enhance your fighting repertoire. Red mechanical Kaihua Kailh switches combined with the keyboard's ultra-simple design and aluminium body offer maximum durability, while the feature-packed driver, n-key rollover and configurable polling rate will set your gaming heart racing. So you can annihilate your enemies even in the chaotic heat of battle, the main keys are illuminated in blue while the critical gaming keys glow bright white - giving you the perfect overview in complete darkness and when you’ve got tunnel vision. Establish your reputation as a legend and usher in the Age of Ultor today.
- Mechanical Keys with Red Mechanical Kaihua Kailh Switches, Optimised for Gaming
- Customisable LED Keyboard Illumination, with Two Colour Lighting Effects
- Freely Configurable Key/Button Functions
- Progressive Gaming Mode with Five Profiles, Six Macro Keys, Swappable WASD and Arrow Keys, Remappable Keys Plus Windows Key Deactivation
- Eight Multimedia Keys
- Maximum Gaming Comfort
- Extra-high Raised Keys for Precise Keystrokes
- Simple TKL Layout
- Compact, Frameless Design
- Aluminium Body
- N-key Rollover for Extreme Anti-ghosting
- Powerful Macro Editor Integrated in the Driver Software
- Internal Memory (64kb) for Importing/Exporting Profiles
- Auto-loading Game Profiles
- USB Polling Rate Configurable up to 1000Hz (Ultrapolling)
- Selectable Response-time Down to 1 Millisecond
- Rapid Access to 12 Practical Additional Functions
- Flexible USB Cable with Hard-wearing Sheath (1.7m)
- Dimensions (W×D×H): 350 × 122 × 33
- Weight: 680g
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.