Increase your chances of victory by 100% thanks to the Scelus’s killer feature: dual scroll wheels. The mouse also unites technology plus comfort and ease of use in a truly nifty way, delivering the ultimate gaming experience with its maximum precision, outstanding ergonomic comfort and 64-colour customisable scroll-wheel glow. The Scelus also comes with comprehensive software so you can configure your mouse to your heart’s content, switch between profiles and create time-saving macros. Another ingenious feature: download the accompanying app and you can even make configuration changes on the fly while gaming! It’s the perfect piece of kit to give you that sought-after speed and precision advantage over your enemies.
- Outstanding Ergonomic Comfort
- Maximum Precision
- Sensor: Optical
- Resolution: 3200DPI
- Eight Programmable Buttons
- Dual, Fully Configurable Scroll Wheel
- Profile Switch
- On-board Internal Memory for Profiles and Macros
- Flexible, sheathed 1.8m USB cable
- Up To Five Macro Profiles
- Zero-Response-Time Buttons for Lag-Free Operation
- 64-Colours for Experience Enhancing Scroll Wheel Illumination
- Comprehensive Software Configuration & Customisation, Plus Mouse Configurator Mouse App
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.