DiRT 4 - Day One Edition
Regular Price: £42.95
Special Price £34.95
Star Trek: Bridge Crew puts you and your friends in the heart of a starship, where- as officers of the Federation- every action and decision you make together will determine the fate of your ship and crew. Developed specifically for VR, Star Trek: Bridge Crew is the only game to offer a true-to-life level of immersion in the Star Trek universe.
In Star Trek: Bridge Crew, the Federation dispatches you and your crew to command the new vessel U.S.S. Aegis as part of a critical initiative. Your mission: explore a largely uncharted sector of space known as The Trench, in hopes of locating a suitable new home world for the decimated Vulcan populace. The Trench contains stunning beauty and undiscovered wonders, but also strange anomalies and dangers yet unknown. The Klingon Empire is also active in the region, and their purpose is undoubtedly a threat to the Federation's plans. It's up to you and your crew to chart the sector to determine the Klingons' aims, and to secure a peaceful Federation presence.
- Designed from the ground up for VR Star Trek: Bridge Crew was developed specifically for virtual reality and capitalizes on the powerful sense of social presence possible only through VR
- Operate as a crew: In co-op, players can form a crew of four to serve in the roles of Captain, Helm, Tactical and Engineer
- A unique ship for a unique mission: Take command of the U.S.S. Aegis, the first ship of her kind
- A shared galactic adventure Star Trek: Bridge Crew offers a compelling and engaging co-op experience, with an unmatched sense of reality
- Mission generator: In addition to a dynamic storyline, Star Trek: Bridge Crew features an "Ongoing Missions" mode, procedurally generating missions for countless hours of Solo and Co-op adventure.
When will my order be dispatched?
This item is on order. It will usually be dispatched within 5-7 days after the order has been placed.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.