Become the cream of the crop in Story of Seasons!
Take control of your own farm in Oak Tree Town, make friends and help the community thrive again in Marvelous Inc.’s latest farming and life simulator. Story of Seasons is the beginning of a new chapter in the ‘Bokujo Monogatari’ series, which has been reborn in the West under a new name, but continues the well-loved traditions of the long-standing franchise.
- Decide which crops to grow and animals to raise.
- Participate in the town’s annual competitions, make your own furniture, and even set up a wildlife safari full of exotic animals.
- New outfits can be unlocked through play, allowing them to impress the locals, not to mention any eligible bachelors and bachelorettes, bestow extra stamina and health, or increase the price that produce can be sold for.
- Trade a wide variety of products like fertiliser, fish, and milk, while buying items like silk and blueprints to create new tools will attract more merchants to the village
- By snapping up some Mystery Seeds, crops can be grown that look remarkably like some famous Nintendo items. Immediately grow all nearby plants by sprouting a Super Mushroom, keep your crops fresh for up to thirty days and make them more valuable with the Super Star, or rid yourself of any wilted crops with the Fire Flower.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* on this item for UK delivery at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.