The long awaited dream match-up between the two leaders in the fighting genre becomes a reality. Street Fighter™ X Tekken™ delivers the ultimate tag team match up featuring iconic characters from each franchise, and one of the most robust character line ups in fighting game history. With the addition of new gameplay mechanics, the acclaimed fighting engine from Street Fighter™ IV has been refined to suit the needs of both Street Fighter™ and Tekken™ players alike.
- DREAM MATCH UP – Dozens of playable characters including Rolento, Zangief, Cammy, Sagat, Hugo, Ibuki, Poison, Dhalsim, Ryu, Ken, Guile, Abel, and Chun-Li from Street Fighter as well as Heihachi, Lili, Julia, Hwoarang, Raven, Kuma, Yoshimitsu, Steve, Kazuya, Nina, King, Marduk, and Bob from Tekken™
- REAL-TIME TAG BATTLE – Fight as a team of two and switch between characters strategically.
- BRIEFING ROOM – Get your combos and timing just right with help from your friends in this online training mode.
- SCRAMBLE MODE – Four separate players, online or offline, control each of the four characters on screen for the ultimate battle royale.
- PANDORA MODE – Sacrifice your partner in battle for a short, but powerful, boost in strength.
- FAMILIAR CONTROLS – In Street Fighter X Tekken, controls will feel familiar for fans of both series.
- JUGGLE SYSTEM – Toss your foes into Tekken-style juggles with Street Fighter X Tekken’s universal air launching system.
- CROSS ASSAULT – By using the Cross Gauge, a player can activate Cross Assault and attack with both of their characters at the same time.
- SUPER ART – Using the Cross Gauge you can immediately unleash a Super Art. Ryu’s Famed Shinku Hadoken, Kazuya’s Devil Beam as well as the Tekken characters all have original Super Art techniques.
- ROBUST ONLINE MODES – In addition to the online features from Super Street Fighter™ IV, Street Fighter X Tekken features totally upgraded online functionality, new smoother netcode and some surprises.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* on this item for UK delivery at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.