Ever wanted the loneliest job in football? You'll soon realise everything you thought that you knew about football management will be very quickly turned on its head as you step into the most demanding job in football. Enter a world where the whole nation has something to say about every decision you make.
- Get straight into the hot seat as England's national team manager
- Begin your career at the World Cup qualifying stage and battle your way through to the final 32 competing nations in Japan and Korea
- Face the hardest decision you've ever had to make by selecting your national squad from a comprehensive club-based player database
- Get your teeth into the most advanced pre and post match analysis tools to help you make the right choice
- Face some of the toughest challenges as you battle against injury, refusals from clubs to release players for international friendly matches, extreme weather conditions and media harassment
- Plan and implement a rigid training program including squad practice games
- View England under 21s games and monitor individual player performances.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.