Syphon Filter: The Omega Strain explodes onto the PS2 with edge-of-your-seat offline and online action. The newest instalment in the multi-million-selling series offers sophisticated and highly intelligent AI, richly detailed worlds, an enhanced character customisation system and groundbreaking co-operative, peer-to-peer online gameplay.
Selected as one of the chosen few to be a trained operative within Gabe Logan's new Agency, gamers will enter a world of intrigue and global espionage, battling lethal enemies through 17 thrilling missions that span the globe from Yemen to Toronto. With a deadly arsenal of all-new high tech weaponry and gadgets, players can take on commandos solo-style or go online and join up with three other agents for action-packed, strategic, team-based gameplay. While all 17 missions are available in single-player and online, online gameplay offers players the opportunity to access more of the worlds through working hand-in-hand with other skilled operatives. Gamers will need all the help they can get as the future of the world's population once again hangs in the balance.
- Become a skilled agent in Gabe Logan's reformed Agency
- Take on terrorists with over 100 deadly weapons and gadgets
- Explore and battle through 17 massive non-linear worlds
- Multiple ways to complete each mission
- Sophisticated enemy AI
- Optional 4-player co-operative online play for all 17 missions
- USB headset compatible--verbally strategize with fellow agents online
- Offline: 1 player
- Online: 1-4 players (requires broadband connection and PS2 Network Adapter)
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* for UK destinations at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Only available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays on items that are in-stock.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.