The newest entry in one of the most fanatically followed series today, Tales of Graces f redefines the fantasy RPG genre with its blend of anime-inspired graphics, enthralling depth of story and fast paced, strategic battles.
In the world of Ephinea, a civilization flourishes through the use of “Eleth,” a substance found in a material called “Crius.” Three kingdoms - Windor, Strata and Fendel - struggle for dominance of the world, while in the remote Windor town of Lhant, the eldest son of Baron Aston, 18 year old Asbel, strives to become a fully-fledged knight. However, Asbel is forced to give up his dream when his father passes away and he is obliged to succeed him as the Baron of Lhant.
For the first time in the Tales series, the combat system lets the player freely change attack style depending on the battle situation. The characters' distinctive weapons can be swapped for different styles, and the new combat system is easier to control while simultaneously making battles more involving.
The title is developed by NAMCO TALES STUDIO LTD. in Japan with the aim of bringing to life the rich depth of the evocative characters created by Mutsumi Inomata. Game Features
- Over 50 hours of gameplay - Go deep into the story and world of Tales of Graces f with more than 40 hours of core gameplay. After the main quest, take on the Lineage & Legacies epilogue, featuring another 10+ hours of story! Explore new dungeons, fight fierce new monsters, and wield newly created spells, attacks, and techniques!
- Stunning Visuals – High Definition graphics and stylish cell shading bring attention to the detailed anime art style. Beautiful and spacious environments give players the freedom to explore a truly open world.
- Master New Combat Styles – Command the “Style Shift - Linear Motion Battle System” to freely switch between fighting styles and deftly evade enemy attacks. Activate “Accelerate Mode” to use powerful new techniques and bring the fight to enemies like never before
- Unique Multiplayer System – Enlist the help of up to 3 friends to fight by your side! Players can join the battle at any time simply by plugging in a controller.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* on this item for UK delivery at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.