Tetris Party Deluxe is a new version of Tetris Party that will thrill both old-time Tetris fans and newcomers to the genre, as more than 20 modes, online battles and multiplayer action have been squeezed into this fun-packed game.
Puzzle enthusiasts will be delighted to know that in addition to traditional Tetris game modes, Tetris Party Deluxe also includes many new enhanced modes of play. You can now create your own puzzles, steer a Tetrimino through challenging courses, match a silhouette using Tetriminos and other shapes, clear lines using bombs for explosive chain reactions and experience intense multiplayer game sessions with your friends and family. You'll also be able to track your progress for the first time using in-game statistics that award more than 130 achievements.
- More than 20 exciting modes
- The player is able to create their own puzzles
- Players can track their progress for the first time using in-game statistics that award more than 130 achievements
- Eight different multiplayer modes allow players to compete against or play collaboratively with others
- Using one Game Card it is possible to share a local multiplayer game with up to seven other players
- Going online with Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection enables World Battle with up to three other players and the ability to chat with a friend in the Friend Battle Lobby using the built-in microphone
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.