Go beyond Sony Picture Entertainment's Columbia Pictures feature film and find out what happens next in The Amazing Spider-Man™ video game, which brings Spider-Man’s free-roaming, web-slinging action back to New York City. Players take on the role of a young Peter Parker discovering his new Spider-Man powers and added Super Hero responsibilities, using the game’s innovative Web Rush mechanic to swing freely around Manhattan, combat a variety of criminal activities and take on classic Marvel Super Villains, such as Rhino, Iguana, Felicia Hardy, Scorpion and more. Set against an original story crafted by Hollywood writer Seamus Kevin Fahey (Spartacus: Vengeance, Spartacus: Gods of the Arena, Battlestar Galactica) that takes place entirely after the events of the upcoming feature film, The Amazing Spider-Man video game delivers a brand-new, immersive and cinematic adventure allowing players to truly harness the power of your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man.
- Spider-Man’s Triumphant Return to New York - The Amazing Spider-Man brings everybody's favorite web-head back to Manhattan and marks the return of fan-favorite free-roaming, web-slinging gameplay. The return to a lively, dynamic Manhattan blended with a rich, driven narrative delivers the next evolution of the Spider-Man gameplay experience.
- Web Rush: Player Choice Evolved - The Amazing Spider-Man video game also marks the debut of Beenox's innovative Web Rush game mechanic, which gives players real-time navigational and combat choices. Web Rush can be triggered on the fly, at any moment and immediately presents players with a variety of situational choices, letting them really BE Spider-Man as they fight crime and pull off his signature acrobatic moves like never before.
- Find Out What Happens Next - In an all-new epilogue story crafted by Hollywood writer Seamus Kevin Fahey (Spartacus: Gods of the Arena, the re-imagined Battlestar Galactica), players take on the role of a young Peter Parker with his newfound Spider-Man powers and abilities in a thrilling adventure that takes place entirely after the events of the 2012 film reboot. The game's original storyline will allow fans to uncover more of Peter Parker’s untold story.
- Push Spider-Man's Abilities to the Limit - Armed with The Amazing Spider-Man's new Web Rush ability and evolved combat mechanics, players are challenged to think and act quickly and strategically, as Spider-Man faces off against reimaginings of classic Marvel Super Villains as well as original, larger than life enemies – some of the biggest ever seen in a Spider-Man video game – while racing to save Manhattan.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.