Assassin's Creed Syndicate
Regular Price: £14.95
Special Price £9.99
The Darkness II is the sequel to the critically-acclaimed 2007 release, The Darkness, and features an original story by acclaimed comic writer Paul Jenkins.
It’s been two years since Jackie Estacado, now Don of the Franchetti crime family, used The Darkness to kill the men responsible for his girlfriend’s murder. He’s been unable to shake the memory of Jenny’s death since bottling up his supernatural power and now The Darkness wants out.
A sudden, unprovoked attack on Jackie’s life heralds the start of a full-scale mob war which has clearly been orchestrated by some outside force. The botched attempt opens the door for The Darkness to re-emerge, and sets Jackie on a journey to hell and worse as he unravels the mystery behind the attack and the motivations of The Darkness itself. Game Features
- Quad-Wielding Chaos: Slash, grab, and throw objects and enemies with the Demon Arms while simultaneously firing weapons, adding a new dimension to the FPS category
- Kill The Lights: Vicious, flesh-eviscerating supernatural powers only manifest in the absence of light so use or create shadows for a strategic advantage
- Gripping Interactive Storytelling: Intense and personal story written exclusively for the game by acclaimed comic book author Paul Jenkins whose credits also include The Incredible Hulk, Wolverine and Hellblazer
- Distinctive Graphic-Noir Style: Graphic novel shading and colour combined with the dramatic lighting of film noir make it feel as if you’re playing a graphic novel
- Based on the comic book series created by Top Cow
When will my order be dispatched?
This item is on order. It will usually be dispatched within after the order has been placed.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.