The Elder Scrolls Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game (MMORPG) set in Tamriel, the ancient land that includes the provinces of Morrowind, Daggerfall, and Skyrim. The game takes place 1,000 years before the events of Skyrim, during the Age of Heroes. Embark on an epic adventure to save the land from a seemingly unstoppable evil in a sprawling storyline that can be experienced on your own or with friends.
- The Elder Scrolls. Online - After 20 years of best-selling, award-winning fantasy role-playing games, the Elder Scrolls series goes online. Experience this epic adventure on your own or together with your friends, guild mates, and thousands of alliance members. Explore dangerous caves and dungeons, embark upon adventurous quests across Tamriel, and engage in massive player versus player battles, where the victors reap the spoils of war.
- Play the Way You Like - With an enhanced Elder Scrolls combat system, engage in real-time targeting and strategic attacks and blocks. Use any weapon or wear any armor at any time, no matter what type of character you play and develop your own style with deep character customization and abilities.
- A Connected Game World - With ESO’s Megaserver technology you no longer choose a server, but instead play in one connected world. The game automatically places you with friends, guild mates, people you’ve encountered before, and other like-minded players. Simply jump in and begin your adventure.
- Your Quest to Save Tamriel - A stolen soul. An undead army rising. A quest to recover that which is uniquely yours. Explore the hidden secrets of Tamriel at your own pace using the game’s compass to guide you to areas of interest. Save the world from the evil machinations of the Daedric Prince Molag Bal and his henchman, the first necromancer, the Prince of Worms, Mannimarco.
Preorder The Elder Scrolls Online Standard Edition and receive the Explorers Pack which includes 3 days early access.
You'll also gain access to these items, as part of the Explorers Pack at launch, for use during the full game:
- Play any of the nine races in any alliance.
- Scuttler vanity pack.
- Bonus treasure maps.
Your early access code will be emailed at least 1 week before launch.
How to redeem your Early Access Code:
- Go to account.elderscrollsonline.com
- Follow instructions to create your account
- Select the REDEEM CODE button
- Enter the EARLY ACCESS CODE in the space provided
The Elder Scrolls Online features a star studded voice-over cast including:
- John Cleese plays Cadwell, the cheerful and endearingly mad lost soul who is not afraid of anyone, even a Daedric Prince.
- Kate Beckinsale takes on the role of Queen Ayrenn, the leader of the Aldmeri Dominion and Queen of the High Elves who is far more comfortable with a blade than her crown.
- Alfred Molina takes on the role of Abnur Tharn, a wily old wizard and politician who is the head of the Empire’s Elder Council, and the de facto power behind the Ruby Throne.
- Malcolm McDowell plays the key figure Molag Bal, an evil Daedric god from another plane who schemes to enslave the mortal souls of Tamriel.
- Joining the cast as High King Emeric, Bill Nighy portrays a merchant prince whose luck and determination won him the throne.
- Lynda Carter plays Azura, the Daedric Princess of Dusk and Dawn from Skyrim who is a popular part of Elder Scrolls lore.
- Peter Stormare plays Jorunn the Skald King, an unexpected monarch who led his people into an unlikely alliance.
The minimum system requirements for the game on PC are:
- Operating System: Windows XP 32-bit
- Processor: Dual Core 2.0GHz or equivalent processor
- Memory: 2GB System RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 60GB free HDD space
- Video Card: DirectX 9.0 compliant video card with 512MB of RAM (NVIDIA® GeForce® 8800 / ATI Radeon™ 2600 or better)
- Sound: DirectX compatible sound card.
On Mac, the minimum system requirements are:
- Operating System: Mac OS X 10.7.0 or later
- Processor: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo
- Video Card: Intel® HD Graphics 4000, NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 330M or ATI Radeon™ HD 6490M or better
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Storage: 60GB
- Media: DVD-ROM
- Resolution: 1024 X 768 minimum display resolution.
** You will also need a persistent internet connection in order to play. System requirements are subject to change over time.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* for UK destinations at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Only available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays on items that are in-stock.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.