The Evil Within for Xbox 360 is the new face of pure survival horror.
Developed by Shinji Mikami - creator of the seminal Resident Evil series - and the talented team at Tango Gameworks, The Evil Within forces you to come face to face with twisted creatures and experience true terror.
The Evil Within introduces Detective Sebastian Castellanos. Investigating the scene of a gruesome mass murder, he will encounter a mysterious and powerful force, one that will slaughter his fellow officers and leave him unconscious. When Sebastian awakens, he finds himself in a deranged world where hideous creatures wander among the dead. Fighting for survival, Sebastian embarks on a frightening journey to unravel what’s behind this evil force.
Facing unimaginable terror, you'll experience a disturbing reality as you try to break free from warped machinations that could only exist in the most horrifying worlds, all heightened by cutting edge lighting and animation made possible by a customised version of the id Tech 5 engine.
- Pure Survival Horror Returns - Shinji Mikami, the father of survival horror is back to direct a chilling new game wrapped in haunting narrative. Tension and anxiety heighten dramatically as you explore the game’s tortured world. You’ll have limited resources at your disposal as you fight for your survival and experience profound fear in this perfect blend of horror and action.
- Brutal Traps and Twisted Creatures - Face unthinkable horrors and cruel traps as you struggle to survive against overwhelming odds. Turn evil against itself by using the same diabolical devices against overwhelming deadly creatures.
- Unknown Threats in an Uncertain World - Mysterious and wicked fears loom ahead in a world that warps and twists around you. Corridors, walls, doors, and entire buildings change in real-time, ensnaring players in a reality where threats can appear at any time and from any direction.
- The New Face of Horror - Highly-crafted environments, horrifying anxiety, and an intricate story weave together to create an immersive world that will bring players to the height of tension. Defeat insurmountable terror and experience the ultimate thrill by discovering The Evil Within.
Preorder to receive Fighting Chance Pack, which includes "a medical kit, green gel used to upgrade Sebastian's attributes, a double barrel shotgun with three shells useful for tight situations with multiple encroaching enemies, an incendiary agony bolt capable of showering nearby enemies with damaging fire sparks and a poison agony bolt which draws enemies towards it and poisons them.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* on this item for UK delivery at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.