One of the most talked-about games in the history of The Legend of Zelda series is coming to Nintendo 3DS. Launching in spring 2015, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D brings Link's engrossing, spooky quest through the mysterious world of Termina to a handheld system for the first time, with enhanced 3D graphics and added features for users to streamline gameplay for a more comfortable experience.
- Highly anticipated re-imagining of the classic 2000 N64 original
- Sequel to the much-loved The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- Takes advantage of the power and features of the Nintendo 3DS
- Wear various masks in order to assume different forms and abilities
- Ingenious dungeons and puzzles
- Unique storyline and game mechanics
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.