The legend returns…
When an evil darkness enshrouds the land of Hyrule, a young farm boy named Link must awaken the hero – and the animal – within.
Link must explore the vast land of Hyrule and uncover the mystery behind its plunge into darkness. As he does, he’ll have to enlist the aid of friendly folk, solve puzzles and battle his way through dangerous dungeons. In the twilight, he’ll have to use his wolf abilities and Midna’s to bring light to the land.
The Wii remote will enable gamers to experience Zelda on a whole new level, as you use your Wii remote and nunchuck to initiate sword swings, spin attacks and shield shoves. Link will also use his bow and arrow, as you aim and fire at opponents, using the Wii remote and nunchuck.
- When Link travels to the twilight realm he transforms into a wolf and must scour the land with the help of a mysterious girl named Midna, in the hope of freeing it from the shadows.
- Using the power and unique control of the Wii console, The legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess features incredibly precise aiming control using the Wii remote.
- Players will ride into battle against troops of foul creatures and wield a sword and shield with the Wii remote and Nunchuck controllers.
- Many puzzles stand between link and the fulfilment of his quest, so players must sharpen their wits as they hunt for weapons and items.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* for UK destinations at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Only available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays on items that are in-stock.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.