Join Tiana on an exciting journey through jazz-infused 1920's New Orleans with the official videogame inspired by the new Walt Disney Pictures release of 'The Princess And The Frog'. Meet favourite characters from the film and new friends, triumph over enemies, play frog games in the Bayou, create music, cook New Orleans style and so much more! Along the way, discover what it takes to make Tiana's dreams come true!
- Play and move to music, cook New Orleans cuisine, and try on multiple outfits with Tiana and her friends
- Explore quest hubs with drop-in/drop-out multiplayer
- Collect Mardi Gras beads to trade for new dresses, fabrics, ingredients and recipes
- Discover five beautiful New Orleans hub locations including the French Quarter and the Bayou
- Have fun with 8 playable characters
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.