There have plenty of World War II games over the years, but none with the intrigue and danger of The Saboteur. As Irishman Sean Devlin you must fight back against the Nazi occupation of Paris, working with British Intelligence and the French Resistance to pave the way for D-Day.
Explore an open world recreation of wartime Paris and fight to free the city, with newly liberated districts turning from black and white to colour as the strength of the occupying forces weakens. Only by inspiring the civilians' will to fight can you begin to turn the tide, as you assassinate German officials and sabotage equipment, vehicles and buildings.
The closer you get to final victory the more help you'll have, but for many missions you must rely on your own stealth tactics and combat skills. As you clamber across rooftops and make use of the intuitive cover system, you can help win WWII from a very different perspective.
- Resistance is not futile: Stealth, action and '40s chic combine in a unique take on World War II warfare that's inspired by true events and people.
- Colour of victory: Watch liberated districts burst into colour, as you fight to free a city where Nazi symbols are the only things not in black and white.
- Assassin's creed: Use your stealth skills to assassinate the Nazis responsible for killing your friends, as you race across rooftops and use cover to strike without being seen.
- Weapons of war: Collect and utilise a wide range of weapons and explosives to help your missions or commandeer enemy vehicles to complete your goals.
- Power to the people: Inspire the people with your victories and you can count on help from the Maquis, ordinary civilians and British Intelligence.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.