Get your paws on The Sims 2: Pets (Expansion Pack)! From scampering puppies to cuddly kittens, add a new furry or feathered friend to your Sims` lives. Choose from dozens of the most popular dog and cat breeds like Dalmatians or the American Shorthair. Or create a unique cat or dog by modifying their body shape and facial features, choosing specific colors and markings, and more. Decide on a personality-smart, sweet, silly, or sloppy. Your Sims can teach their pets tricks, take them for a romp in the park, and countless other things as they share their lives with their pets. But keep one thing in mind-your Sims` pets have minds of their own. Don`t be surprised if cats scratch the sofa, dogs dig holes in the garden, pets sleep on your Sims` bed, or worse. Expect the unexpected! Game Features
- Sims Have Pets!: Your Sims can share a lifetime with their pets. Sims can adopt dogs, cats, birds, and more.
- Create-A-Pet: Choose from dozens of dog and cat breeds, or customize features for a unique pet and then pick their personalities.
- Pets Have Genetics: Cross different breeds to create designer pets or make new ones and register them to appear in Create-A-Pet as a unique pedigree.
- Sit, Spike, Sit: Your Sims can encourage and discipline pets, training them to shake, play dead, and more. Unruly pets might dig in the yard, claw the sofa, topple the trash, or surprise their
- Sims in other ways, but Sims can change their pets` ways with the right training!
- Pets Have Careers: Now your Sims aren`t the only ones bringing home the bacon! Skilled pets can earn a living from three career tracks - Show Business, Security, and Service-and work their way up through five job levels.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* on this item for UK delivery at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.