Please note a copy of Sims 3 is required to play this expansion
Warp Your Sims Back in Time!
Give your Sims the hottest looks and coolest décor from yesteryear with The Sims 3 70s, 80s, & 90s Stuff. Sport a 70s disco look with a wide collared jacket and bellbottom pants, go 80s glam with shoulder pads and bangle earrings, or throw on a rumpled flannel shirt for a wild 90s grunge look. Rock all-new outfits, hairstyles and facial hair, retro objects, and more.
Get fashion essentials and on-trend décor to outfit your Sims and their homes in stylish looks of decades past.
- Get fashion essentials and on-trend decor to outfit your Sims and their homes in stylish looks of decades past
- The Groovy 70s: Fashion-Pump the tunes on your Sims' stereo system and show off their moves-and their righteous threads. From flared jeans and bellbottoms to halter top catsuits and platforms shoes, your Sims are ready to boogie the night away in style!
- Decor-add some righteous decor to your Sims home with a console stereo system, minimalist furnishings, a far out disco ball, and more. Can you dig it?
- The Awesome 80s: Fashion-Don some legwarmers, a leotard, and a headband and your Sim is ready to get physical-at the gym, that is! Outfitted in a vibrant structured suit with shoulder pads, they're set to bound up the career ladder. Whatever their activity, with the awesome 80s attire, they're dressed for success, for sure!
- Decor-Set your Sims up with radical pinup wall art, tubular arcade games, and a, like totally slick entertainment system-and let the shimmies start shaking
- The Grunge 90s: Fashion-Whether your Sims are sporting the anti-fashion grunge look in tattered jeans and layered tops or a casual-chic outfit featuring an asymmetrical handkerchief hemline skirt, they're sure to get mad props for their 90s fashion sense
- Decor-Drag out the distressed furniture for an industrial metal look that says you don't care about the establishment-even if secretly you do
- New hairstyles and facial hair-Complete your Sims' flashback look with new hairstyles from their favorite decade, from the feathered look of the 70s to the poofed tease of the 80s to a lank grunge 'do of the 90s and more
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.