Get 10 exclusive breeds only in he Limited Edition
The Sims 3: Pets enables anyone to play as they want, whether it's the builder who creates the ultimate pet sanctuary, the achiever who solves all the mysteries in town, the experimenter who has a lone Sim and a house full of cats, or the storyteller who expresses himself through the adventures of his Sims and their pets. Players take creativity by the reins and play out the stories they want to tell whether it's the single guy in the dog park picking up women or the criminal overlord and her evil cat. Across all platforms, The Sims 3: Pets players will be able to create, customize and control over a hundred different kinds of cats and dogs like the Australian Shepherd and the Maine Coon, and can breed and share them with friends providing endless possibilities to create new and exciting breeds. Whether the player prefers to customize the newest designer breed or be mischievous with their dog or cat, The Sims 3: Pets gives them the tools to play with life and create the perfect pet. Game Features
- More pets mean more fun: With a variety of breeds and creative ways to customize your Sims' pets, create unique dogs and cats with limitless possibilities!
- Be the pet: Wield control of your pets to chase, dig, tackle, and more. Be the perfect companion or wreak havoc on your Sims!
- Embark on an adventure: Sims can explore the history of town, using their pets to sniff out treasures, uncover mysteries, catch rare collectible pets, and maybe even seen ghosts
- Pets have their own traits: From intelligent, friendly, and proud to playful, adventurous, and aggressive, determine the personalities of your Sims' pets
- Pets can learn skills: Cats and
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* on this item for UK delivery at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.