Please note: The Sims 3: World Adventures is an expansion pack and requires The Sims 3 to play (sold separately).
Send your little computer people on a holiday they'll never forget - or perhaps even survive. The first ever expansion pack for the smash hit The Sims 3 allows your sims to travel abroad to discover new cultures and visit famous landmarks.
This isn't just a sight-seeing tour though, your sims can learn new skills and gain new life goals from their visit, as well as a suitcase full of exotic items and treasures. Whether it's learning martial arts in China, "nectar"-making in France or tomb-raiding in Egypt there's much more to do on these virtual holidays than just laze around on the beach.
Foreign sims have unique personality traits and if your sims get on with them they can invite them back home - although you may want to upgrade your house first with the new building and customisation tools. It all adds up to a dream holiday that neither you nor your sims will forget.
- Holiday of a lifetime: Don't just send your sims on holiday, send them on a globe-trotting adventure in China, France and Egypt.
- Landmark sights: Visit real world location from the Eiffel Tower to the Sphinx and the Great Pyramids.
- Souvenir shop: Take home brand new items: from ancient Egyptian artefacts to Chinese fireworks. Or decorate your home with exotic furniture and décor.
- Vocational trip: Learn new skills like photography, martial arts and nectar-making - plus give your sims new personality traits like "adventurous" and "photographer's eye".
- Lingua franca: Amazing soundtrack includes Nelly Furtado, LeAnn Rimes, Pixie Lott, Fefe Dobson, Matt + Kim and Young Punx - all singing in the Simlish language.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.