The most popular music show in the world is coming to your living room. Sing and sway to the official music videos of your favourite artists, including Justin Bieber, Olly Murs, Mark Ronson feat. Bruno Mars, Queen and many more.
Demonstrate your talent to the coaches and rock the audience.
- ‘The Show’ mode takes you through ‘The Voice’ contestant experience, from the ‘Blind Auditions’ and ‘The Battle Rounds’ to the ‘Live Shows’.
- ‘Party’ mode gives you instant access to 30 current hits and timeless classics to sing solo or with a friend, all backed by the official music videos.
- Single player and two player options available.
- Includes 2 USB microphones.
When will my order be dispatched?
This item is on order. It will usually be dispatched within 5-7 days after the order has been placed.
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.