A fantastic value collection of the first 3 Thief games - Thief: The Dark Project, Thief II: The Metal Age and Thief: Deadly Shadows ...
Thief: The Dark Project
Sneak through the shadows of 15 treacherous missions including haunted cathedrals, ubterranean ruins, and forbidding prisons, in a dark and sinister city. Stalk your prey on the quest for stolen goods with your blackjack, sword and an assortment of unique arrows. Steal for money and uncover the hidden agendas of your allies and enemies as you play through an unravelling story of deception and revenge. Survive in a world where shadows are your only ally, trust is not an option, and confrontation results in death!
- Pioneering stealth based gameplay brings a new dimension to first person action.
- Advanced enemies can see, hear, speak, and sound alarms.
- Your arsenal includes: blackjack, sword, fire arrows, water arrows, rope arrows and more.
Thief II: The Metal Age
On the streets and rooftops of a darkened city, where the forces of a corrupt sheriff loom, it takes someone with a soft touch and even softer step to stay ahead of the law. For a master thief like Garrett, the choices are clear: profit or perish. Thief II: The Metal Age expands on the smash-hit "first-person sneaker", Thief: The Dark Project, demanding a whole new level of stealth, strategy, and skill to survive.
- Thrilling, stealth-based FPS gameplay
- Complex, non-linear levels allow you to choose a different path every time
- Advanced enemy AI and sophisticated new master thief tools to outwit them
- Gripping narrative with intriguing subplots through 15 huge missions
Thief: Deadly Shadows
You are Garrett, a Master Thief, rarely seen but never caught. Moving silently through the shadows, you are able to sneak past any guard, pick any lock, break into the most ingeniously secured residences. Stealing from the wealthy is all in a night's work. In this intense thriller of murderous consipracy you must use your stealth tactics to uncover a sinister secret that lies within the city walls. Will your skills be enough to save the dying city, can you survive betrayal, assassins, and war in the labyrinth of city streets?
- Cutting-edge Action Stealth Gameplay Hide in the shadows, sneak past the guards, or ambush them from the darkness!
- Huge Arsenal of Thieves’ Tools Including lock picks, a blackjack, arrows, wall climbing gloves, oilflasks, flash bombs, and a dagger.
- An Entire City to Explore Break into any building, mug nobles on the streets, spend your loot, and earn a reputation. Feel like a real thief in a cityscape of unparalleled responsiveness and interactivity.
- Advanced Artificial Intelligence AI guards that see and hear, track evidence and suspiciousness, search for intruders, fight, give chase, and perform lip synching, facial expressions, and hundreds of lines of real-time dialog.
- Dynamic Lighting and Shadow System Every character and object casts realistic, dynamic shadows that effect stealth gameplay.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* on this item for UK delivery at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.