Feel the drama of tournament golf with Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 10! Test your stick skills as you play in front of huge galleries and hear the roar of the crowd at every hole. For the first time in franchise history, take on one of the toughest tests in golf – the U.S. Open at Bethpage Black. Fight a multitude of tough courses, real-time weather conditions, the challenge of online tournaments, and more – Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 10 provides an inside-the-ropes experience like never before.
- Excitement on Every Swing – Each round will now feel like a tournament stop on the PGA TOUR. Huge galleries, digital leaderboards, and broadcast style presentation add to the excitement and intensity of real tournament golf
- Play the Prestigious U.S. Open - Will The U.S. Open makes its inaugural appearance in Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 10. Known as one of the toughest tests in golf, Bethpage Black will challenge every player's golf skills with its extremely challenging course conditions
- Real-Time Weather Conditions - Powered by The Weather Channel, real-time weather now effects gameplay by providing current conditions at actual courses. Putts will roll slower on wet greens and drives will be shorter due to the rain soaked fairways
- Broadcast Style Presentation - ESPN's Scott Van Pelt and the Golf Channel's Kelly Tilghman form a new commentary team that adds to the new sports broadcast presentation, including hole overviews, up-to-the –minute updates from around the course, and more
- Precision Putting - New option that removes the notion of "putter distance" and instead requires players to judge the necessary power for each putt based on slope and distance to the cup
- Tournament Challenge - Relive key moments in tournament history through an all-new character progression mode
- Take on the Leaderboard - Exciting changes are in store for gamers as Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 10 features new enhancements for the online tournaments. Get ready to step up and take it to the next level this PGA TOUR season!
New & Sealed UK Stock
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.