The world’s number one selling golf video game franchise returns with an array of exciting new features, including an opportunity to experience Tiger’s golf legacy, online and social features, as well as a Collector’s Edition providing an even more immersive Masters Tournament experience. With expanded features surrounding the Masters Tournament, the most extensive swing mechanic revamp in over a decade, enhanced online capabilities and full PlayStation Move motion control support integration, you’ll feel as if you’re a player on the PGA TOUR with the world’s #1 selling golf game. The Collector’s Edition offers five additional golf courses than the standard edition, Augusta National’s Par 3 Course, its world-class Tournament Practice Facility, an authentic Green Jacket Presentation and more. Game Features
- Masters Collector’s Edition Exclusives – Extend your Masters Tournament experience! Take home the exclusive Masters Collector’s Edition and play Augusta National’s famous Par 3 Course, walk the hallowed grounds like never before and explore the world-class Tournament Practice Range. In addition, the Collector’s Edition will feature five additional courses than the standard edition.
- PlayStation Move Integration – Improve your game with the true-to-life golf swing created for the PlayStation Move. Fans will once again be able to experience the authentic golf swing created by the PlayStation Move, allowing golfers to emulate their swing style as they drive the ball down the fairway or sink a 30-foot putt.
- Total Swing Control – Taking its most significant leap forward in swing mechanics in over a decade, Tiger Woods PGA TOUR® 13 revolutionizes the virtual golf swing. Golfers will take full control over their swing with all-new tempo, swing plane and shot power controls along with an adjustable shot setup, allowing players to address the ball in a number of ways creating tens of millions possible shots with just one club.
- Experience Tiger’s Legacy – Relive first-hand Tiger Woods’ most memorable golf accomplishments as he rises from a child prodigy to golfing legend.
- Additional Championship Courses – The Collector’s Edition comes packed with five more championship courses than the standard edition, allowing you to experience 21 of the world’s greatest golfing destinations.
- Online Country Clubs – Entry into your own exclusive country club is now at your fingertips. Invite friends to your club, team up to gain quicker access to exclusive golf courses or compete against other club members for the coveted Club Championship.
- 22 Licensed Professional Golfers - Take to the links with any one of 22 PGA TOUR golfers in Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 13, including Tiger Woods, 2011 US Open Champion Rory McIlroy, 2010 PGA TOUR Rookie of the Year Rickie Fowler and Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 13 US cover art finalist Bubba Watson.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* on this item for UK delivery at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.