The world’s number one selling golf video game franchise will take you back in time and celebrate golf’s rich history by giving you the opportunity to play against iconic legends and relive all four golfs majors. Challenge some of the biggest names of golf, such as Arnold Palmer, Jack Nicklaus, Bobby Jones, Tiger Woods and others as you try to rewrite golf history on some of the world’s most prestigious championship courses. Eclipse their legacies and earn your seat at the table of legends! Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14 features the most courses ever offered on disc – a total of 20 courses. Another new feature to the franchise is the introduction of the LPGA. Take a break from the grind of tournament golf and play night golf, a first for the franchise, and watch your drives streak through the dark skies with an illuminated ball. Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14 has something for everyone.
- Take Down Legends – Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14 now features eight legendary golfers, Seve Ballesteros, Ben Hogan, Bobby Jones, Jack Nicklaus, Arnold Palmer, Gary Player, Sam Snead and Lee Trevino. In the all-new Legends of the Majors mode, players will relive the rich history of golf and match up against the sport’s greatest players, as they attempt to take down these golf icons. In addition to battling these renown golfers, you can play as them and relive some of golf’s historic moments. You will also be transported through various eras wearing period-specific attire, starting in the late 1800’s all the way up to present day.
- Play All Four Major Championships – For the first time in franchise history, players have a chance to go for the Grand Slam by participating in historical events from all four majors: the Masters Tournament, the U.S. Open, the Open Championship and the PGA Championship.
- New Courses and Golfers – More courses are available on disc than ever before, with a total of 20 championship courses featured in Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14. Five new courses make their debut in the Tiger Woods PGA TOUR franchise including Jack Nicklaus’ home course, Muirfield Village, home of PGA TOUR’s Memorial Tournament and Oak Hill Country Club, host course to the 2013 PGA Championship. This year’s game also features a robust pro golfer roster with over 35 playable characters! New additions include 2011 PGA Champion Keegan Bradley, Bud Cauley, Lexi Thompson and 2012 LPGA Player of the Year Stacy Lewis
- Make Way for the Ladies…The LPGA is Now in Full Swing – For the first time in franchise history, the LPGA is featured in the game as a full career mode experience. Take your female create-a-golfer and make a run at LPGA supremacy in these female-only golf tournaments. In addition, the ladies can look to win the LPGA’s first Major of the season by playing on Mission Hills Country Club - the home course of the Kraft Nabisco Championship. LPGA pros Paula Creamer, Natalie Gulbis, Stacy Lewis, Suzann Pettersen and Lexi Thompson also join the roster of professional playable characters in this year.
- Never Play Alone – For the first time ever play with and see up to 24 other live golfer shot arcs out on the course with you as you compete for the Connected Tournament win. In Quick Tournaments, every round is the final round as you compete against the game’s best in a winner take all on the final day of the tournament.
- Hello Friends – Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14 has significantly upgraded the presentation elements as there are new tournament introductions, additional broadcast cameras, live updated stats throughout the round and much more! With the addition of over 3,000 camera shots, players will experience a tournament-like broadcast each and every time they tee off.
- Night Golf – The newly added feature of night golf with illuminated balls gives you the ability to have a fun-filled experience where it is never too late to play a round! No matter the weather or time of day, it’s always time to play golf. Now you can play anytime in any condition. With authentic live time of day, you will be teeing off at current time conditions of the course. Have a late tee-time? Watch as the sun sets, the light fades and dusk arrives.
Masters Edition Features
For the first time ever, users will experience Augusta National Golf Club as it was when the course played host to the very first Masters Tournament — what was known in 1934 as the Inaugural Augusta National Invitation Tournament.
The development of this exclusive feature was researched with meticulous detail in an effort to re-create the original 1931 design of world-renowned golf course architect Dr. Alister MacKenzie and legendary golfer Bobby Jones.
"From the very beginning, our relationship with the Masters Tournament has been built around our ability to bring a unique and authentic experience to a new and younger demographic of potential golfers," Mike Taramykin, Vice President of Tiger Woods PGA TOUR said. "From unprecedented access to the Augusta National archives, to in-depth discussions with golf historians — and even our own internal research into the sport in the 1930s — The Masters Historic Edition is the next step in bringing gamers an exciting and distinctive glimpse into the game of golf."
Game play will place players in a 1934 environment, which takes into account everything from the clothing to the equipment. On the golf course, users will discover a new way to enjoy the timeless layout, and as it would have played when the first Tournament field competed in the Club's inaugural invitational. This includes everything from the golf course's nines being reversed to its original green contours and speeds.
In addition to this unique feature, Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14: The Masters Historic Edition will also include:
- A complete copy of Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14
- A walk through of the original 1934 layout of Augusta National
- The present-day Augusta National Golf Club course
- Augusta National's world-class Tournament Practice Facility
- Augusta National's Par 3 course
- Green Jacket ceremony
- Augusta, the Song, as heard during the Masters Tournament television broadcast
- In total, Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14: The Masters Historic Edition will include all 20 courses available in the standard edition and the four additional championship courses: Royal County Down, Royal Melbourne, Sheshan and TPC Blue Monster at Doral.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* for UK destinations at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Only available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays on items that are in-stock.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.