The world’s number one selling golf video game franchise will take you back in time and celebrate golf’s rich history by giving you the opportunity to play against iconic legends and relive all four golfs majors. Challenge some of the biggest names of golf, such as Arnold Palmer, Jack Nicklaus, Bobby Jones, Tiger Woods and others as you try to rewrite golf history on some of the world’s most prestigious championship courses. Eclipse their legacies and earn your seat at the table of legends! Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14 features the most courses ever offered on disc – a total of 20 courses. Another new feature to the franchise is the introduction of the LPGA. Take a break from the grind of tournament golf and play night golf, a first for the franchise, and watch your drives streak through the dark skies with an illuminated ball. Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14 has something for everyone.
- Take Down Legends – Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14 now features eight legendary golfers, Seve Ballesteros, Ben Hogan, Bobby Jones, Jack Nicklaus, Arnold Palmer, Gary Player, Sam Snead and Lee Trevino. In the all-new Legends of the Majors mode, players will relive the rich history of golf and match up against the sport’s greatest players, as they attempt to take down these golf icons. In addition to battling these renown golfers, you can play as them and relive some of golf’s historic moments. You will also be transported through various eras wearing period-specific attire, starting in the late 1800’s all the way up to present day.
- Play All Four Major Championships – For the first time in franchise history, players have a chance to go for the Grand Slam by participating in historical events from all four majors: the Masters Tournament, the U.S. Open, the Open Championship and the PGA Championship.
- New Courses and Golfers – More courses are available on disc than ever before, with a total of 20 championship courses featured in Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14. Five new courses make their debut in the Tiger Woods PGA TOUR franchise including Jack Nicklaus’ home course, Muirfield Village, home of PGA TOUR’s Memorial Tournament and Oak Hill Country Club, host course to the 2013 PGA Championship. This year’s game also features a robust pro golfer roster with over 35 playable characters! New additions include 2011 PGA Champion Keegan Bradley, Bud Cauley, Lexi Thompson and 2012 LPGA Player of the Year Stacy Lewis
- Make Way for the Ladies…The LPGA is Now in Full Swing – For the first time in franchise history, the LPGA is featured in the game as a full career mode experience. Take your female create-a-golfer and make a run at LPGA supremacy in these female-only golf tournaments. In addition, the ladies can look to win the LPGA’s first Major of the season by playing on Mission Hills Country Club - the home course of the Kraft Nabisco Championship. LPGA pros Paula Creamer, Natalie Gulbis, Stacy Lewis, Suzann Pettersen and Lexi Thompson also join the roster of professional playable characters in this year.
- Never Play Alone – For the first time ever play with and see up to 24 other live golfer shot arcs out on the course with you as you compete for the Connected Tournament win. In Quick Tournaments, every round is the final round as you compete against the game’s best in a winner take all on the final day of the tournament.
- Hello Friends – Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14 has significantly upgraded the presentation elements as there are new tournament introductions, additional broadcast cameras, live updated stats throughout the round and much more! With the addition of over 3,000 camera shots, players will experience a tournament-like broadcast each and every time they tee off.
- Night Golf – The newly added feature of night golf with illuminated balls gives you the ability to have a fun-filled experience where it is never too late to play a round! No matter the weather or time of day, it’s always time to play golf. Now you can play anytime in any condition. With authentic live time of day, you will be teeing off at current time conditions of the course. Have a late tee-time? Watch as the sun sets, the light fades and dusk arrives.
- Kinect for Xbox 360 Integration – Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14 is the only full sports simulation for the Kinect for Xbox 360, tracking full body movements to create the most advanced virtual golf swing to date. Controller-free and voice-enabled controls provide for a unique, never- before-seen sports gaming experience. The in-game swing recognition system for the Kinect for Xbox 360 scans more than 1,000 data points in real-time to recognize the player’s swing mechanics, to replicate your authentic swing.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
We also offer a guaranteed Special Next Day service* on this item for UK delivery at an additional cost from £5.95, which is guaranteed to be delivered before 1pm the following day or we'll refund the postage cost!
* Available until 3:00pm (Monday – Friday) excluding UK public holidays.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.