Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. 2 plunges fans into an explosive environment where they can become elite aerial soldiers in control of the world's most technologically advanced aircraft. The game will appeal to a wide array of gamers as players will have the chance to control exceptional pilots trained to use cutting edge technology in amazing aerial warfare missions.
Aerial warfare has evolved. So have you. As a member of the ultra-secret H.A.W.X. 2 squadron, you are one of the chosen few, one of the truly elite. You will use finely honed reflexes, bleeding-edge technology and ultra-sophisticated aircraft - their existence denied by many governments - to dominate the skies.
You will do so by mastering every nuance of the world's finest combat aircraft. You will slip into enemy territory undetected, deliver a crippling blow and escape before he can summon a response. You will use your superior technology to decimate the enemy from afar, then draw him in close for a pulse-pounding dogfight. And you will use your steel nerve to successfully execute night raids, aerial refueling and more. You will do all this with professionalism, skill and consummate lethality. Because you are a member of H.A.W.X. 2 and you are one of the finest military aviators the world has ever known.
- DEVASTATE YOUR ENEMIES WITH PROTOTYPE TECHNOLOGY
- 32 playable military aircrafts and 17 authentic non-playable aircraft
- NEW: Types of vehicles, each with its specific gameplay:
- UAVs useable for surveillance, phone tapping and air strikes
- AC-130U Spooky gunship, used for close air support
- NEW: Night vision attacks from stealth aircraft
- NEW: Jamming Pod allowing a player to distract enemies from attacking his allies
- ERS (Enhanced Reality System): Computer-generated paths that help new players guide themselves to more difficult paths
- AIR WARFARE BROUGHT TO THE NEXT LEVEL
- NEW: Take off and landing, including aircraft carrier landings
- NEW: Mid-air refueling
- NEW: Precision weapons, which allow the player pinpoint precision from long ranges, also providing a close view of the targets:
- Precision Bombs
- Precision Missiles
- Manually Guided Missiles
- NEW: Allied support units that can help on the battlefield
- GET UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL WITH THE WAR OF TOMORROW
- NEW: True close range dogfights
- NEW: Fast moving threats requiring speed and accuracy -- enemy anti-ship missiles, cruise missiles
- Intense air combat that can be seen from a variety of perspectives:
- Cockpit View with authentic instrumentation
- Dogfighting Mode -- a cinematic third-person view showcasing the battlefield
- First and Third Person Views
- PROVE YOUR METTLE ABOVE THE WORLD'S MOST FAMOUS LOCATIONS
- NEW: Plane mastery system
- Persistent Elite Creation (P.E.C.) Reward System
- Single Player Campaign
- 2 to 4 player Jump In-Jump Out Coop Campaign
- 2 to 8 player Multiplayer Adversarial and Team Battle Modes
- Free Flight & Survival modes
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.