Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction sees Sam Fisher return, but he's not playing the good guy any more. Gaming's most dangerous super spy has quit working for the Third Echelon, disgusted by his old department's corruption and distraught over the loss of his daughter. When he discovers her death was no accident he begins to track down those responsible…
Now that he's on his own and out for revenge there's less emphasis on stealth and more on all out action and unrestricted body counts. Environments are more interactive too, with almost any object ready to be used as a weapon. Plus you can climb onto and around almost every piece of architecture to set-up your ambushes.
- New man: Sam Fisher returns at last, with the biggest overhaul in Splinter Cell's history and a new, more brutal style of action.
- Target acquired: New "mark and execute" feature lets you lock-on to an enemy and fire at them automatically, no matter what else you're doing.
- Visual clues: In-game aids bleed the colour from the screen when you're hidden in shadows or let you know where enemies think you are with a special silhouette.
- Low tech: Sam's working on his own now, so instead of a high tech optical cable to sneak looks beneath doors he has to make do with a car mirror instead.
- In the sandbox: Larger, more interactive levels in Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction let you make the choice between a full frontal assault or a more stealthy surprise attack.
When will my order be dispatched?
Orders placed before 3:00pm (Monday – Friday)* will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed outside of these hours will be dispatched on the next working day.
* Excluding UK public holidays
How will my order be sent?
Our standard delivery option is FREE in the UK via Royal Mail First Class, with large or high value orders sent via Parcelforce courier service. Delivery to Europe (from an additional £2 per item) and other Worldwide countries (from an additional £4 per item) are sent via Royal Mail International who work with trusted delivery partners to deliver to the destination country.
When can I expect it to arrive?
- UKDeliveries to destinations in the UK usually arrive within 1-2 working days after the order is dispatched with the vast majority arriving on the next working day.
Deliveries to destinations in Europe take on average 3-5 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe take on average 5-7 working days, but times will vary depending on the import regulations and postal service in your country. Please check with your local postal service for an estimate on how long it takes to ship items from the UK to your country.
If your order has not arrived by the expected delivery date this is usually no reason for concern - see our delivery help pages.